Begin your new life with us.
Getting the right visa, keeping your visa and not being deported is a worry for all migrants. New Zealand immigration rules and policies are not easily understood. We know them well. We have a team of lawyers with in-depth knowledge and experience in helping migrants get the right visa, keep their visa and not be deported.
Our immigration lawyers have an established reputation and are able to confidently deal with:
- Lodging applications and negotiating with Immigration New Zealand
- Lodging appeals to the Immigration and Protection Tribunal (and it’s predecessors)
- Liaising with Ombudsman
- Corresponding with the Minister of Immigration
- Filing appeals and applications for judicial review before the High Court, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court
- Lodging appeals with the United Nations Human Rights Committee